Damaged power cable sparks Stag House Fire

by Admin

Emergency Services were called to Stag Crescent on Thursday after a damaged electrical cable sparked a house blaze.

At around 4:21pm Fire crews equipped with breathing apparatus entered the property to extinguish the fire and make sure there was nobody inside a spokesperson for South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue confirmed.

South Yorkshire Police said they attended as ‘crowd control’ but later discovered a cannabis set up in an adjacent property. 

No one was injured during the fire and Fire Crews left the scene at 8:15pm.

“Enquiries are ongoing. Anyone with information can call 101 quoting incident number 530 of 28 November.”

Others also read

We use cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy